Thursday, December 31, 2009

New year 2010 (Tiger)


When the time leave 5minutes,sitting at the sofa,chatting with K and watching show,can't wait to go,not a normal show,it is Taiwan live countdown on astro(317) channel,when the time left 30 seconds,26,25,24,23........Happy New Year!!Owh...Tallest building Taiwan 101 tower begin to show out beautiful wonderful colourfull and different shapes fireworks whole around the building,lights up 2010!And said goodbye 2009!Just went to father office for celebrate New year party!Just played some games to see my luck even can get the ''cash'',but i lose it!hais..never mind,just played it for fun..And just try to drinks 1 cup of red wine,make me headache and felt asleep,I guess I am not a good drinker..haha..New year new dream!Hope I will be more better and ''clever'' than ever.I have to say happy new year to you all!And school is coming soon,ready it?I guess I not ready,even uniform also can't make it better,fool!!Anyway,have a nice dream and goodbye!Have a nice year!

nuffnang