Friday, December 18, 2009


Merry Xmas!Christmas is coming soon..How will you celebrate it?About me..I will celebrate at kuala lumpur..The point is shopping!A lot friends already been there for trip,but me...lonely at here,but my trip is coming on,next week..So soon,this week is O.K..For those boring days are passed 1day by 1day..Sorry for long time no update,almost 3weeks..I guess...Today,12pm woke up,went out took breakfast with family near putatan servay side.And then went home,sleep,online..bored..nothing special can I do..hais...I am playing pet ville at facebook now,quite fun with it..haha...This few weeks I have a few dream about somebody,I am ignore with her,why I keep can dream about her?It seen like something will happen soon or this telling me something?I don't understand..and can't believe it..My post will end here and have a happy and peaceful,wonderful christmas!

nuffnang